Dear Valued Customers,
Pacific Forum Line wishes to advise that following monitoring of Low Sulphur Fuel (LSFO) price, for the last month, effective 14th of August an updated Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge will be applicable on all shipments. LSFO price has increased by more than 10% during the monitoring period, triggering the new tier of the surcharge.
• New Zealand to / from South Pacific will be USD $78 / TEU
• Australia to / from South Pacific will be USD $114 / TEU
• Inter-Island will be USD $157 / TEU
• Reefers will be USD171/TEU
• Pacific Forum Line reserves the right to review the LSFO surcharge should the fuel price increase or decrease by 10% during Q3 21 period
• LSFO for Asia/Europe/Africa/Americas to & from the Pacific Islands and NZ to Cook Island trade is communicated separately
Thank you in advance for all your support and understanding. Should you have any points of clarity please don’t hesitate to contact your Pacific Forum Line representative.
Pacific Forum Line